One of our clients have been committed by the World Bank to provide a technico-economic assessment study for a hydroelectric construction project in the Middle East.
Long term deputation for supervision of investigations:
– Daily supervision of Investigations on site, ensuring that the specifications are strictly followed.
– Logging of boreholes and primary interpretation of results.
– Reporting to project manager/geologist in charge in Head Office on weekly basis through weekly progress report.
– Interactions as and when required to orientate the positions, planning and implementation of the investigations in close cooperation with the Geologist in charge in Head Office.
– Main contractor will be Iranian.
– Client’s working language is Russian so fluency in Russian is desirable
– Accommodation on Site for geologist, local transportation.
– Extensive overseas experience required, preferably in the Middle East