Quality Assurance / Quality Control Resident Engineer
One of our French clients is currently looking for a Resident Engineer specialised in QA/QC for one of their dam projects in Africa. Here is some information on the position:
– The post is due to last about 2 years with the following rotation, 6 days work per week – 30 annual leave days per year – 6 leaves period per year including 3 vacation leaves period and 3 “no work” site leave periods imposed by the site activity
Integrated to a team of resident engineer and under the supervision of the Chief Resident Engineer on site:
– Review of the Quality Assurance Plan and Manuals prepared by the Contractor.
– Coordination and supervision of the Quality Control at site, in cooperation with Quality Assurance / Safety Inspectors of the site, during construction works and during electromechanical erection and commissioning works.
– Inspection activities for all equipment components received at site.
– Control over the implementation of proper procedures for storage and warehousing of material and equipment.
– Review of the safety plan and measures that the Contractor will implement at site to ensure a safe performance of the works.
– Verification at site of the compliance in the implementation of the safety measures for the works
– 15 years’ experience on similar positions